1. The Big Deals - all items in The Big Deals section of our website offer FREE delivery, assembly and installation. The Big Deal furniture products are delivered to any floor and all packaging removed at no extra cost. Offer applies to UK mainland only.
In the few instances where an extra carriage charge has to be levied we will contact you as soon as possible once your order is placed at which point you have the option to agree to the charges or cancel the order.
2. Next Day Furniture - delivery of furniture to a ground floor location is FREE. Offer applies to UK mainland only. Please note that each item arrives flat packed for you to assemble and install. Assembly and installation is available at an extra cost. Please call for a quotation.
3. Standard Delivery Furniture - delivery is generally within 5-10 working days and in most cases you will receive a call beforehand to book the goods in. Standard delivery furniture orders are delivered flat packed to ground floor only.
As an additional service a fully assembled and installed service is available, please request a price at time of ordering. These products are delivered to any floor and all packaging removed at no extra cost.
4. We aim to deliver a very high standard of service and we will make every effort to deliver the goods as near to the specified delivery date as possible, however delays are sometimes inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Inchoak Redman will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods howsoever caused.
5. Products may be despatched from various regional distribution centres. Therefore orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
6. It will be your responsibility to check that the number of boxes or items delivered matches the accompanying consignment note before signing.
7. Deliveries are made Monday-Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm (excluding bank holidays).
8. We require a signature for all deliveries, so please ensure someone is available. If no-one is available our Carrier will leave a card advising that the goods have been taken back to the depot and delivery will be attempted again.
After two failed attempts the goods are returned to our warehouse. If this happens any carriage charge that has been paid will not be refunded back. If the goods are requested to be despatched again, a further delivery charge will be made for this and payment must be received before despatch is made. Please note that to speed up delivery, items may sometimes be delivered directly from our regional distribution centres and therefore occasionally multiple items may not all be delivered at the same time. If items are required in a single delivery then please advise us at the time of ordering.
All products are priced to include delivery for mainland UK. However certain remote areas of the highlands and west country and other remote post codes may incur a delivery charge. We will notify you immediately if this applies to your order, and will only proceed with your approval.
9. We do NOT deliver to PO box addresses.
10. In accordance with normal transport practices and for health and safety reasons all goods will be delivered to the goods inwards department or reception on the ground floor and off-loading facilities must be provided by the customer.
11. All goods require a signature on delivery , please note that a signed consignment note constitutes delivery of goods. Please also check that the number of boxes received, corresponds with the delivery note before signing as mistakes cannot be rectified afterwards.
12. All shortages need to be reported within 3 days from date of delivery.
13. To keep costs low and for ease of distribution most items come flat packed, however all furniture items are easily assembled using simple hand tools, and instructions are provided.
If you wish to enquire about our installation service or if you have any special delivery requirements, please call our sales team on 01634 729740
14. All delivery estimates are subject to stock availability.
15. All packing is non-returnable.
16. Returned Goods
Goods will be accepted back for credit only with the express permission of Inchoak Redman. Please contact us for instructions on point of delivery.
Made-to-order items cannot be accepted back into stock. If you decided to cancel your made-to-order product for any reason, it is unlikely that we could sell it to another customer at full selling price. Inchoak Redman will therefore charge a cancellation fee of 20% of the order price - this applies to all made to order products when the order is cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order. Made to order products cannot be returned after delivery. Our usual refund policy does not apply to made-to-order products, which cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
The above conditions do not affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. Goods must be returned in their original packaging, unused, unassembled and in a resalable condition. Credit shall not be given for goods returned damaged. The buyer shall unless otherwise stated be responsible for the cost of the return carriage of all goods returned which shall be at the risk of the buyer until actual receipt of the goods to Inchoak Redman. Proof of return delivery will remain with the buyer. We reserve the right to charge for incomplete returns, orders placed in error or not wanted.